Emms on GNU/ELPA

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Emms on GNU/ELPA
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 15:50:16 -0400

This commit:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/elpa.git/commit/?id=412004298bc922147dfc90af6df0acf2685df302

...means that within the next 12 hours or so we should see Emms
available on elpa. When you do see it, please test it as much as
possible, provide feedback, and of course preferably patches.

The Emms git repo now has an elpa branch:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emms.git/log/?h=elpa

...and on that branch things look different. This is the branch that is
currently being pushed out to gnu/elpa. Since Emms is a big elisp
package it has its own branch on gnu/elpa.

Once we see that Emms is working on gnu/elpa we will notify melpa, and
then synchronize the Emms master branch with the elpa branch.