Re:Re: PATCH: 0001-Add-emms-tag-editor-pipe-function

From: tumashu
Subject: Re:Re: PATCH: 0001-Add-emms-tag-editor-pipe-function
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 08:57:03 +0800 (CST)

The below is my usecase:

("mid3iconv -e gbk <file>"
 :command "mid3iconv"
 :arguments ("-e" "gbk" name))

There are garbled characters in many Chinese mp3 file's tags,
so I need run "mid3iconv -e gbk mp3-file" to convert.

If I run in bash, I need to find the file, convert and rebuild emms cache ...

If we have this pipe function, I just select all track and run
emms-tag-editor-pipe command,
then select "mid3iconv -e gkb <file>" pipe, all works will be auto finished.

by the way, "mid3iconv -e gbk <file>" pipe included in the patch just an
example to
show how emms-tag-editor-pipe to work :-)

other example :-)

("scp <file> feng@localhost:/home/feng/Music/<artist>/>"
 :command "scp"
 :arguments
 (lambda (track)
   (let* ((file (emms-track-name track))
          (artist (emms-track-get track 'info-artist "Misc"))
          (dir (concat "feng@localhost:/home/feng/Music/" artist)))
     (list file dir))))