Re: consult-based frontend

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: consult-based frontend
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 13:37:59 -0500

hugo@heagren.com writes:

> Following a recent post asking for help, I've finished the basic
> functionality of a consult-based interface for EMMS. Thought some members
> of this list might be interested:
>
> https://github.com/Hugo-Heagren/consult-emms

I don't use consult, so I can't comment on this personally.

However, if you use this feature and find it useful, perhaps it would be
best if we included it in Emms.

Would you be willing to maintain this feature in Emms if we included it?
That means improving it and fixing bugs.

Would you be OK with assigning the copyright for the feature to the FSF?
Emms is a GNU project, and the FSF holds the copyrights.