Re: Adding a description text property for a track

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: Adding a description text property for a track
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 08:21:11 -0400

Yuchen Pei <hi@ypei.me> writes:

> On Tue 2022-03-15 22:34:22 -0400, Yoni Rabkin wrote:
>
>> Yuchen Pei <hi@ypei.me> writes:

>>> Why?
>>
>> These were all detailed in my original response. We can continue that
>> discussion on that thread if needed.
>
> Well this is part of that thread - I'm replying to your reply to my
> reply to your reply to my response to your original response.  Perhaps
> you can explain based on my response to your original response, because
> that was missing from your reply?

We may be speaking past each other here.

I detailed the things that would need to change, but then you asked
"why?". But that is too terse a response for me to understand what
exactly you referring to.

If you are asking about a specific change, then post a response on the
thread immediately underneath my description of that change so that I
have context.

If you are asking something else entirely, then you'd need to explain
what you mean.