Re: Making Emms better out of the box

From: Fran Burstall (Gmail)
Subject: Re: Making Emms better out of the box
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 17:53:53 +0100

Do other people who use the browser (I don't) have a position on this?
It seems like this is likely to make new people happier but confuse and
frustrate long-time users.

It would drive me crazy for a time but, so long as the binding is easy to turn off, I could live with it.

---Fran

On Fri, 7 Oct 2022 at 17:45, Yoni Rabkin <yoni@rabkins.net> wrote:
Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> writes:

> Yoni Rabkin <yoni@rabkins.net> writes:
>
>> I don't use the browser, but this makes a lot of sense to me. I went
>> ahead and made this modification.
>
> Works great, thank you!
>
> This also frees the space key to play/pause, as seen in virtually all
> the other audio/video players in the world.  :)

Do other people who use the browser (I don't) have a position on this?
It seems like this is likely to make new people happier but confuse and
frustrate long-time users.

Should this be simply a documented option?