Re: About contributing to EMMS

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: About contributing to EMMS
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 16:05:35 -0500

funk443--- via <emms-help@gnu.org> writes:

> Hello! How do I contribute to EMMS, I already have some code
> prototypes.

Thank you for your interest in improving Emms.

> Do I directly send my code to this mailing list?

Yes, that is an easy way to do it. We can review and discuss the changes
here.

> And do I need to send copyright assignment to FSF?

Yes, if you want to contribute anything non-trivial.

The copyright for Emms is held by the Free Software Foundation. We'll
have to get that done for you before I can commit your code to Emms.

If you are interested, I'll send you the documents off-list.