enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] dmg file extension?

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] dmg file extension?
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:07:22 +0100

Hi Kim,

> Have just downloaded Enigma for Mac OS, but am unable to recognize the
> extension "dmg".

I'm no Mac user, but as far as I understand it, "dmg" files are in
essence some kind of archive with an executable inside it. You should be
able to run Enigma by simply double clicking on the "dmg" file.

On the other hand, this only works for OS X and not for classic MacOS,
so that may be the cause of your problems.  Unfortunately, we still do
not support MacOS <= 9, so

Cheers,
Daniel

--