enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Enigma bugs

From: Johannes Fortmann
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma bugs
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 14:22:31 +0100

I have a strange graphical glitch under Mac OS X: when I play enigma under 32 bit colour, all actors are surrounded by a bright area of 64 pixels. This area always ends at the tile borders. It seems to have something to do with the shadows; if I switch them off (in wizard mode), the areas go away. This problem vanishes in 16 bit mode. This is especially ugly since enigma seems to prefer 32 bit mode in fullscreen, so the only way to get a glitch free view is to use 16-bit windowed mode.