enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Shogun stones

From: Ralf Westram
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Shogun stones
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 23:08:19 +0200

Hi,

the behavior of shogun stones on shogun dots differs from that of any
other moveable stone on normal triggers:

If a moveable stone is placed on a trigger at level startup, the
trigger is instantly triggered. Shogun stones have to be moved off
from and back to the dot in order to trigger it.

Is this behavior intentional or may I change it?
Does anyone know a level that depends on this behavior?

Otherwise I'll have to do some lua-workaround for sokoban levels which
use shogun stones.

Ralf