enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] I also want to be involved!! :)

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] I also want to be involved!! :)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:38:59 +0100

Hi Randy,

> Since I am avalible for over the next two weeks. Then after a hollyday
> of 4 weeks I am avalible again. Please let me know if you still can
> use a graphic artist. I am well known with Lightwave 3D, Photoshop and
> so on. Ofcourse you would see some crap first... well take a look on
> www.saam.nl\randy\enigma.jpg (nov 16 online) (16 bit)

I cannot access the web page.. (?)  If the jpg is smaller than ~40k you
can also send it to this mailing list; larger mails will be blocked, but
you can send them to my personal email address.

> However, I need some technical information like the palette, sizes and
> more of that crap.

No palette, we're using 16bit images.  Normal tiles are 32x32 pixels,
but I would also welcome 48x48 or 64x64 images, which would finally
allow us to provide 800x600 or 1024x768 video modes in Enigma...

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Heck