enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] ENIGMA download

From: hausverkauf . salem
Subject: [Enigma-devel] ENIGMA download
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:38:43 +0100

Dear all,

some time ago I read an article in a German newspaper about your project, and, as an old ATARI fan, of course I know OXYD. I played that game with lots of fun, and therefore, I was keen to download ENIGMA.

However, since begin of December I keep trying. First there was the server problem, but now everything should be fixed, nonetheless it is still not possible to download.

Therefore, I just wonder if maybe nobody yet realised that there is still a problem. Whatever version of ENIGMA I try to download, all fails stating that the requested page is not available.

I do not know if I send this mail to the correct group of people, but I hope. I would appreciate if somebody could make the download possible again.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Torsten