enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: "thumbs" dir and packaging

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: "thumbs" dir and packaging
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 02:42:05 +0100

The new key behaviour makes several levels way to easy (you only need to
get a single key and can use it to unlock several locks)

"ZigZag" doesn't work for me in CVS.

I couldn't solve barry03, "Tool-Time". How do i enter the box on the
upper right screen in the lower right corner?
I need both a sword and a hammer, but i have only one and i can enter
only once. The lua file defines an open-close button but that isn't
placed on the map. I don't like the other barry0x levels, they are
unfair. You have to resort to retrying everything without any clues.

"Doors Galore", is that playable or will it need a compatibility option?
If moving the box wouldn't trigger the bomb i think i can do that level.
Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
   erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
     Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?     //\