enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] CVS testing

From: Ingo van Lil
Subject: [Enigma-devel] CVS testing
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 02:16:52 +0100

Hi there,

here's a list of more or less serious issues I noticed when playing the
current CVS version. Just ignore it if you're already aware of some of
them:

- The st-chameleon stone is no longer passable, rendering several levels
  (e.g. Draggers/ant21 or Look Closely/martin102) unsolvable.

- Levels with mail stones and pipes (duffy70) have a strong tendency
  towards segmentation faults.

- Most keys/locks don't seem to work. In fact, the only working locks I
  found were in level5e and ss_esp69 (two out of three in both cases). I
  don't know what makes these different from all the others.

- The umbrella does no longer protect from drowning.

- Levels that include it-burnable-ignited objects (e.g. ss7) fail to
  load.

- Why is the par time for "Too Heavy?" (martin101) so high? The level
  can easily be finished in less than a minute.

        Cheers,
            Ingo