enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] shadows: sh-solid and sh-round and bbe-sf.net site

From: FilE
Subject: [Enigma-devel] shadows: sh-solid and sh-round and bbe-sf.net site
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:55:20 +0200

Hi all,

can someonet tell me the wich stones uses sh-solid and wich uses sh-round?
I'm trying to implement this in BlackBallEd. (and it will take days trying out
all stones).

BBE is now hosted on SourceForge.net (more WebSpace, no banners). And some
other features are also used, such as the mailing-list
(address@hidden) and the CVS
(cvs.sf.net,pserver(anonymous),/cvsroot/blackballed/, module bbe) and a
project page (http://sourceforge.net/projects/blackballed/). the CVS-version
supports already some few shadow types (with alpa blending). You can join the
mailing list and/or the project if you are intressed) new bbe-page:
blackballed.sf.net

greetings michi