enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma level problems (0.81).

From: Ingo van Lil
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma level problems (0.81).
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:43:18 +0200

On 06 Sep 2004, Petr Machata wrote:

> >   - ant19.lua (Enigma 2 #16 "Wells")
>
> This level keeps people unbelieving... you aren't the first who asks :)
> The short solution is exactly what author had in mind.

That's because it's probably the only level you have to lose a ball to
solve. There are several other maps where you can save a few seconds by
jumping into water instead of rolling all the way back to the start, but
it always feels a bit like cheating.

> >   - ant14.lua (Enigma #91 "Dancers")
>
> Anyone else - do you experience the same behavior? The bolders ought to
> be lined up in nice tidy grid (just like dancers, that's it). At my box,
> they desync after one or two turns and are misaligned...

Yep, same here. It doesn't happen in Engima 0.81, so it has been
introduced after the last release.

        Cheers,
            Ingo