enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.90

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.90
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:33:03 -0500

Please consider not signing messages sent to this group. I know that 2 out of your 3 messages in your last batch there where not easily readable using outlook express, the message and the certificate appeared as attachments. I am willing to guess that the messages would also have problems on mail readers, however I am not certain of this.

If it is just my mail reader I will suffer through it, but in open source software communities (except security software) people usually and correctly assume that one is who they claim to be, or even if they are not, it doesn't really matter.

As for that texi2html, I have had problems too. my suggestion is for the group to use some other software. I suspect that different tex implementations implement that command in highly differing ways. I may be wrong on this too, but I just don't really like that utility anyway (but in reality I'm rather uncomfortable with tex at all.)