enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Shrinking Pits (Enigma2 #77)

From: Ron Scott
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Shrinking Pits (Enigma2 #77)
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 01:12:34 +0000

I tried Shrinking Pits in 0.90-beta (without patches or anything extra) and was able to solve it. The level can't be solved without shrinking at least one pit, but the level can be completed anyway. As far as I can tell, small pits work like regular pits (and I think this is how it was in the original Oxyd games).

Jacob Scott
(Duffy)