enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Italian translation

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Italian translation
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 18:07:42 -0500

Thanks to Tacvek (who has been very kind) I corrected the translation of "time hunt", so I think the Italian translation is correct. To [whom] I have to send
my file in order to make it accepted into Engima [sources]?

The file can be submitted to this list again, but beacuse our mainatiner is rather busy it may be best to also send him a message directly, as it seems he doesn't always have time to read the messages in this list as soon as they arrive. You can email him at <address@hidden>.

Tacvek