enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Adding Levels

From: Karen Pouelle
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Adding Levels
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:32:46 +0000

> Do you already use the startup.lua from svn? This look suspiciously like
> the problem I fixed last week where backslashes were not quoted
> correctly. -- Danie

Daniel,
With diff, I see the "function EscapeString" added in startup.lua in
the SVN and now I will update which will probably fix the problem.
Forgive me for my confusion; I am not a programer by trade, so I am
often slow to reason what is happening.  Thank you for pointing me to
the correction!

Karen  "Pretzel"