enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Enigma

From: Georg Gunkel-Schwaderer
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 01:12:10 +0100

Hi there,
at first: GREAT WORK!!!

Enigma is very good and the best: the Mac OS X-version runs under 10.3.9 very stable (not only under 10.4!!!). I'd like to translate the manual in my native language german. My translation is better than my written english ;-))) If you don't have someone who'll translate it to german, please send me an eMail and I'll do my very best.

Perhaps it would be also good, to translate the hints in the game?

OK, have a nice 2006

Best Regards
Georg