enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Another but (feature?) in Enigma.

From: bojster
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Another but (feature?) in Enigma.
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:27:11 +0100

Hello.

I found another bug (likely to turn out to be a feature or
compatibility) in Enigma. When I hit a 'thief' block (bloke? ;-) and
then pick up an item, it disappears from the inventory, as if it was
stolen. I pick up the item *after* I hit the thief block and I do *not*
hit the thief block afterwards. Even though the thief is still visible
when this happens, it doesn't make sense to me. If this is not for
compatibility reasons, I'd suggest fixing that behaviour.

Regards,
bojster