enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Higher resolutions

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Higher resolutions
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 19:32:13 +0200

Hi,

Adam Klobukowski wrote:

Well, as I read your homepage - did you consider a port of Enigma
to FreeMiNT? If I understood you correctly, you already ported some
SDL-based games to FreeMiNT?

Yes I do. Unfortunetly my FreeMiNT box is currently broken :(

Then let's hope it'll be back on soon! :-)

As you can read here: http://atari.gabo.pl/html/ports.html, I ported two games. I also tried many more, but little of them was playable on Atari (I hope Enigma will be)

Yes, that's what I meant. Please inform us if you try
the port, we're very interested in such efforts.

Greets,
Andreas