enigma-devel

Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 5 Revision 1877

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.10 Milestone 5 Revision 1877
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 23:22:18 +1300

Mark Pulley wrote, On 2/12/09 10:40 PM:
I've found a glitch when running the new version. When it loads, if the screen resolution is set to 800x600, the following error message comes up:

I got the same error message and some other strange ones that seemed to be associated with certain resolutions but did not continue to reproduce consistently. However, I found that if I deleted ~/.enigmarc.xml the problem would go away and not come back. I wonder if something in the format of .enigmarc.xml has changed and the old format confuses the new Enigma.