enigma-devel

[Enigma-devel] Re : Stuck on last Esprit level

From: Busser Alain
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re : Stuck on last Esprit level
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:30:39 +0400

----- Message d'origine -----
De: Roy McCoy <address@hidden>
Date: Lundi, Septembre 5, 2011 2:17 am
Objet: [Enigma-devel] Stuck on last Esprit level
À: address@hidden

> I've done all the Esprit levels but the last one, Esprit 100. It's
> rated as being more difficult than all the preceding ones, it seems
> fewer people have solved it, and I think I've seen why. The hint is
> "Blast the corner", which implies dynamite but I haven't been able to
> find a way to get to the dynamite. Assuming the dynamite is indeed
> needed, could someone give me a hint on how to get to it?

Hi,

as this is a list for developers and your question is not related to
development, may I suggest that you inscribe yourself on the "magheut" forum (
http://www.mag-heut.net/blackball/index.php ) and ask the question there?
Actually, you don't even need to be inscribed as many hints are readable
without asking for them, you just have to browse the forum.

But once you are inscribed, you can propose your own levels and that's even
more fun (for everyone)!

Alain