epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] Re: nalec reffnance

From: Navid Pippenger
Subject: [epsilon-announce] Re: nalec reffnance
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 07:57:40 -0700

D k ea a r H b om t e O y wn s er,

Your c m re j di j t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV e VN r f ea p l e a st s at c e and want I r MME z DIAT u E c x as c h to s x pen u d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L u OW a ER your monthly p g aym c ent s s
by a third or more, here are the d f ea s ls x we have T n ODA v Y:

$ 4 q 90 , 00 v 0 a x s lo d w a s s 3 , 6 l 5 %
$ 37 v 0 , 00 l 0 a x s lo c w a w s 3 , 9 m 0 %
$ 2 o 50 , 0 a 00 a j s l v ow a f s 3 , 3 u 5 %
$ 20 k 0 , 00 i 0 a e s lo k w a m s 3 , 5 d 5 %

V d isi s t o s ur web s x it d e

Navid Pippenger , Ap f pr g ov n al M n ana b ge e r

use the climber must get his head above the topmost leaves, and so he
must be light enough for the highest and slenderest branches to bear
him. Poor Mr. Baggins had never had much practice in climbing trees, but
they hoisted him up into the lowest branches of an enormous oak that