epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] trampoline insert

From: Noll Sellers
Subject: [epsilon-announce] trampoline insert
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 13:50:22 -0400

The others did but take it as comingfrom the three. And he, not daring to speak or toask any question, fell upon his face. I have told you that, which John hathrelated of what he saw and heard up on the mountain. At this time was Judas with us, and none might know that evil was withinhim. And byHim stood two others, one at each side. And John, falling upon his knees, bowed himself and worshipped. And as he spake, we saw Judaswho stood beside the Christ, kiss Him upon the face saying Rabbi! And the Christ spake unto him saying: I WILL GO AGAIN SOON AND YE SHALLCOME WITH ME AND JOHN ALSO. These three were the first of the Trinities. The others did but take it as comingfrom the three. And I, waking, knew not whether I had slept orwhether a vision had been given unto me. And Judas being much angered, went forth from the room. And James cast down his head, again upon the ground, being sore afraid. Then cometh the Revelation of the Christ, the which was the Soul of thisgreater Revelation. And we might notunderstand these things that the Christ spake. For knowledge cameunto Him after that He had prayed unto His Father in the garden. YEMUST NOT QUESTION THIS THAT I HAVE BIDDEN YOU. For knowledge cameunto Him after that He had prayed unto His Father in the garden. And now shall I tell the tale that was told us by James after that Peterhad spoken. And she dried thefeet of the Master with her hair. YE MUSTEAT OF THE BREAD AFTER THAT I AM GONE FROM YOU AND REMEMBER THAT WHICH IHAVE SPOKEN. And the Voice spake, and said: THIS IS MY BODY THE WHICH YE SEE BEFOREYOU. FOR HERE YE SEE TWO, THE WHICHWERE SENT BEFORE TO BEAR TIDINGS. It was at thebeginning of the feast that He said to His disciples ONE OF YOU SHALLBETRAY ME. And yet another Trinity will come, that cannot yet be told you. And never had He in those days any doubt as to whither Hismission should lead Him. And John, falling upon his knees, bowed himself and worshipped. YE MUSTEAT OF THE BREAD AFTER THAT I AM GONE FROM YOU AND REMEMBER THAT WHICH IHAVE SPOKEN. The others did but take it as comingfrom the three. And after that he had raised his eyes once more, lo! But not so would it be by the law of theRomans. And Jesus rising from the place where He wasseated, spake with a loud Voice I AM HE.