epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] even everything

From: Mamie Lake
Subject: [epsilon-announce] even everything
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 12:41:48 +0300

Mostpeople proceed through life busy with their own thoughts. Picture your face as smilingfaintly, but do not actually smile.
You must let go absolutely, said the Invisibles, as though you werefalling through space. That in itself is a form, a simple form, of spiritual contact. The simplest achievement is so much more important.
It is humble but unwavering, not an arrogant demand.
It is an experiment to avoid the difficulties of relayingmessages so far.
Its like a reservoir always in danger ofbeing broken down by pressure from without.
It is one of those things we understand only afterwe have worked into it. It doesnt matter how you symbolize it, but YOU MUST HAVESOMETHING CONSTANT IN YOURSELF.
Picture your face as smilingfaintly, but do not actually smile.
As to what, definitely, this automatic action produces must be left untillater. If this analogy is clear, then we are ready to begin the kindergarten.
When that effort was withdrawn we droppedback automatically.
How can I bring to you strongly enough this first principle?
You were born with wings: why prefer to crawl through life? All life is a practical affair to be gone at in apractical fashion.
That does not mean she remained conscious asyou and I are conscious.
The rounding out of proportionis the foundation of everything they told us.
That balanceshould be restored, for the proportion is wrong there too.
The flexibility, and utility, of unconsciousness is soonlost.
The flexibility, and utility, of unconsciousness is soonlost.
That does not mean she remained conscious asyou and I are conscious. Whenever a thing is desired enough tocause an outgoing of determination, automatic action begins. Nevertheless, we argued, others have succeeded at this sort of thingwithout such training. In nine you will be able to do ithourly, and even momently. You will be led into a blind alley and leftthere. But there is another, and very essential, consideration. The material that had come by thencomprised a little over four hundred typewritten pages. If thatproportion is overbalanced ON EITHER SIDE trouble always results.
Empty the foreground of your mind, said the Invisibles. We must WANT to reach out in harmony with spiritual forces. Birds singing for example: amoment ago you literally did not hear them. The natural tendency is to seek psychic powersrather than practice human living. But if we are not to strive for any definite results, I hear you say,what can we expect to happen?
Once a person ofhis own force establishes it, we can act on it. We had begun tounderstand what was meant by intelligent cooperation. Another example you can find, perhaps, if you are a lover of dogs. Does that sound mystic and vague and fuzzy?