epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] vernacular theoretically

From: Pen Soto
Subject: [epsilon-announce] vernacular theoretically
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 18:09:27 -0200

He heard himself discussed, genially but firmly.
The other day, in thebathroom, I read a label facial tissues as racial issues.
Denver agreed, Yes, hes a fine old fellow.
Well, perhaps its something to be proud of. Its too complex forcountry-folks like Vestal and me. Miss Sophie Concord did not tease him for having been snubbed byhis ex-cook.
Oh, I think all these darky waiters mean well.
As always, all of them, including Phil Windeck, roared at hisplight. Flashes like that, thrown off without effort. Neil lumbered in, explaining that he had never forgotten Dr.
Sophie is a conscientious uplifter and record-keeper.
I thought you never went no place except to teachSunday school. Its too complex forcountry-folks like Vestal and me. Biddy had been allowed to stay up long enough to greet herUncle Rod, and she swarmed all over him. Denver agreed, Yes, hes a fine old fellow.
But the white scholarswont accept me, so I try to become an ardent race-crusader.
But they aint so mean to you and dont lieabout you so much if you help em. Aint but one way to handle a white man: uncle-tomhim.
I think you have some quite special interest in the race.
Jat Snood, who wasprobably the nastiest piece of goods in Grand Republic.
Vestal, remembering old days, kept singing, Coon, coon, coon, howI wish my color would fade.
It was better to laugh at the Thankless Republic than togrow faint and whining.
Thatsbecause almost every evening I stay home.
Kingsblood, you mustdo a lot of fishing in the Arrowhead country.
Nothing could be more important, because shell be a little girlonly once, you know.
Wouldnt you like to play with them, play scoutsand make campfires and everything?
How could you help feeling thatrhythm, little Neil?
Theybelonged to a world that was closed to Our Mr. But the Sophie who had just been advertising the unrestrained joysof the jungle was reluctant.
Oh, I think all these darky waiters mean well. Kingsblood,may I disturb you for a minute?
No colored fellow evermade as many millions as he has, and that takes brains. She had, indeed, everything, except anyindividuality whatsoever. But you know, I think this house is the symbolof my shame.