epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] plagiarist

From: Charles Allison
Subject: [epsilon-announce] plagiarist
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 16:12:44 -0200

Except for the difference in ages, his face looks exactly likeEzras in the painting in the study. You must be damned anxious to getrid of me again! And what a rowthere was when Father caught me! Even when we were littleyou always knew I told you the truth, didnt you?
Hazel goes quietly back to her chair at center.
But well make that little world of our own again,wont we?
And later on all the time I was out of my head Iseemed really to be there. Isnt that what youve been planning the last two days? Her eyes grow bleak and her mouth tightens to a thinline. Id be very angry with you if itwerent so ridiculous! You have to learn to mockor go crazy, cant you see? But Mothermeans a thousand times more to me than he ever did!
He staresat his fathers mask-like face and addresses it with a strangefriendly mockery. Lamar, your grandfathers old friend who hasknown me ever since I was a baby!
As if I could mistake Lamarfor Adam Brant! I mustnt appear too old and haggard when Orin comes, mustI? I dont like her and never did but I can imagine worseways of dying! But all I want now is your happiness, dear.
Ill tell you thejoke about that heroic deed. Youve hardly spoken a word since youmet me. I mustnt appear too old and haggard when Orin comes, mustI?
Itsonly some stuff she takes to make her sleep!
I honestly believe she fell in love with him, Orin. >From the hall Orinis heard calling Mother!
Vinnie thought he was coming to courther.
Shes worked herself into such astate of grief I dont think she knows what shes doing.
Ill tell you thejoke about that heroic deed. I say thatbefore him now as I would if he could hear me!
Even when we were littleyou always knew I told you the truth, didnt you?
Why cant allof us remain innocent and loving and trusting?
Vinnie must have written you the same nonsense she did yourfather. There is another chair at center, front, and a sofa at right,front, facing left.
Youre still the spoiledcrybaby that she can make a fool of whenever she pleases!
But Mothermeans a thousand times more to me than he ever did!
I was out of my head so long, everything hasseemed queer since I came back to earth. Orin glances athis mother suspiciously and draws away from her.
I mustnt appear too old and haggard when Orin comes, mustI? None of us liked it any more than you did.