epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] Ramadan

From: Austin Jennings
Subject: [epsilon-announce] Ramadan
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 01:00:19 -0700

MRS BENDIGO: Youre no Greta Garbo yourself, if you dont mind mymentioning it.
I didnt ask you to sit on my lap, young man! You waitll I get im drunk oSaturday night and e cant it back.
The first letter he wrote was not toDorothy herself but to his cousin Tom, the baronet.
We dont get kippers for breakfast, do we,girls? Stick to your guns and call on the Devil as I do.
God, I aint ad a dig in the grave for three days. Es toobloody fat to feel the cold, thats whats wrong with im. MRS MCELLIGOT: Twont be me datll walk another step tonight. I creeps up agen her an puts me arms round her,an begod she kept me warm all night.
FLORRY: Got any more tea there, Ginger dear?
It was hard to see what else she could do. Oos for a littleconstitootional up to the Tower of London? Thepoliceman enters the Square and orders those on the ground to theirfeet. Even Mrs Wayne joinsin after a moment, laughing in spite of herself.
MRS MCELLIGOT: Lean up agen me shoulder, dearie.
MRS BENDIGO: Thank you, constable, THANK you! Look at the eat steaming down the window pane! Fed like afighting-cock on a tanner a day.
A DEAFENING CHORUS Of YELLS: Two teas ere!