epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] Happy Holidays from EV1Servers

From: Linwood Fischer
Subject: [epsilon-announce] Happy Holidays from EV1Servers
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:02:52 -0500

Sensationall revoolution in medicine!

E'''nlarge your p''enis up to 10 cm or up to 4 i'c'h'e's!

Its h'erbal solution what hasnt side effect, but has 100% guaranted results!

Dont lose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be impressed with
results!

Clisk here http://desertnotary.info

He had been a puny kid and so he had tried to take reasonably good care of
himself as an adult, but his muscles were now the muscles of an invalid and the
puny kid was back, as if all that time spent doing laps and jogging and working
out on the Nautilus machine had only been a dream.
And that other voice returned at once: I don't know if you'll be damned by God
or saved by him, Paulie, but one thing I do know: if you don't find a way to
bring Misery back to life a way she can believe — she's going to kill you.
"The wagon had barely stopped before one of the rear doors flew open and a guy
dressed in combat-fatigue pants and a Deadhead tee-shirt leaped out.