epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] electric contort

From: Noel Dillon
Subject: [epsilon-announce] electric contort
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 12:14:07 -0700

But I was both stunned and offended when John used the phrase "big girl" to mean cowardly, in describing Sen.
And that brings me to this limerick. and ingenious people with a view to addressing the problem of inequality .
Problem is, we canAt really explain the joke to gabachos .
We do believe, at Motards-Online, that linguistic boundaries are not a problem when we share the same passion for bikes.
With a father who was in and out of jail, Jody quickly slipped into a life of drugs, theft and homelessness.
And that brings me to my latest limerick: Some Say That Reid's Act Was A Stunt.
are tracked back with the aim of resolving the problem and identifying
But just let the Justice Department mess with one of their own, by raiding his House office, then suddenly Frist and Hastert whip out their long forgotten copies of the Separation of Powers clause.
that Nepal, a Himalayan mountainous and secular with multi-linguistic, multi-ethnic and .
a computational linguistics PhD who has spent most of her career building a lexicon of the English language. Senator Frist, however, doesn't share my feelings.
Her late husband's relatives fraudulently sold her house. I mean Jack Abramoff has entered into a plea agreement, Republicans are rushing to distance themselves from Abramoff.
And that brings me to my latest limerick: Some Say That Reid's Act Was A Stunt.
You can read it right here or hear me sing Auld Lang Impeachment here. important signposts revealed in the emotional, cognitive and linguistic factors present .
But I was both stunned and offended when John used the phrase "big girl" to mean cowardly, in describing Sen.
I thought I'd celebrate Congressman Randy Cunningham's guilty plea with a pair of limericks. A top secret White House source leaked this Harriet Miers memo to me, in a MadKane.
This lexicon is a computer dictionary that is . The reviews are written from a Christian perspective, highlighting mainstream. Trafalgar square and its pigeons, Westminster and, of course, the linguistic disaster that is .
And that means it's time for some limericks: .