epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] hairy

From: Rosalind Franks
Subject: [epsilon-announce] hairy
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 15:28:19 +0900

they are the best products and services in the world. Well, PayPerPost has raised millions of dollars from a very big name: Tim Draper. Well, PayPerPost has raised millions of dollars from a very big name: Tim Draper.
This isn't the TD I know.
Now, I think most marketers will laugh them right out of town, but if no one speaks up and Tim's voting for this service with his very large checkbook then these guys might get some traction. You either pay online publishers for who and what they are, or you keep your wallet out of the game. It was a total blast. let's see if someone can guess how. They can walk into advertising agencies and brand managers offices based on Tim's name. I might need to do a Wiki here! blog which we didn't sell.
People stop creating multiple accounts, they stop breaking the middleman rule, and they start acting like good citizens.
Also, buy taking out YouTube they will have locked up the three biggest non-Adsense players on the market: AOL, MySpace, and YouTube. PayPerPost should just end this issue and force transparency on their system.
There is NOTHING innovative about deception. So much for taking it easy.
We don't sell ads to losers like this. I really don't have the time to sell the ads, so that value was going to just go away. You guys have taken the low road and you are falling back on the very lame excuse of "market forces" to determine your ethics.
Why can't we know who the advertisers are on Payperpost?
Also, buy taking out YouTube they will have locked up the three biggest non-Adsense players on the market: AOL, MySpace, and YouTube. We ban advertisers who do bad things-not enable and profit from them like PayPerPost does.
Microsoft Adcenter and Yahoo Publisher Network are already facing an uphill battle.
Now, I think most marketers will laugh them right out of town, but if no one speaks up and Tim's voting for this service with his very large checkbook then these guys might get some traction.
They've gotten attacked on all of those fronts and they've held the line, gone to the courts, all while respecting copyright holders.
Heck, I'd even love to hear what Valleywag has to say!
That's why we are here! I mean, folks are already posting the advertisers names all over the place anyway, so they might as well get credit for it.
They've gotten attacked on all of those fronts and they've held the line, gone to the courts, all while respecting copyright holders. How is that deceptive?