epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] Be delighted with There's a super-product waiting to

From: Gerry
Subject: [epsilon-announce] Be delighted with There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and locker rooms.
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 13:41:21 -0600

The newest
 You won't increase your most important muscle in gyms - so this is what you
have to try! Are you prepared to see and feel the inches that weren't there
weeks before?
 Increase your male value in bed and beyond it - add a few more inches and be
happy! Your girl can already start fantasizing about the huge you come and
please her like never before. You may find what you need here:
http://samibiat.com/gall/ms/
Introducing a great product which will make you a better, more confident man!

 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof. A cat
has nine lives. The pen is mightier than the sword. All good things come to
those who wait.