epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] Investor.com Big announcement

From: Investor.com cede
Subject: [epsilon-announce] Investor.com Big announcement
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:53:14 -0200

Ever thought about how crucial fast communication is for a t r a der? You need m a r k e t facts delivered to you firsthand and at the speed of light. Don’t think that’s impossible. Some of these are right here!
This s t o c k has made it big already, and it has a perfect chance of continuing its rise tomorrow.
We have been keeping you posted on RRE F for the last
few days.We have watch ed the p rice steadily climb up and down
it is really beginning to get inve stors excited as their
hopes begin to become a reality.

Its not to late. RR EF is still at a good pric e to get in
at just $0.75.

A huge chance to increase your gains with this s t o c k!
Some say the chase is better than the catch. When you’re a t r a der, that’s only partially true. Imagine the opportunities given by p r o f i table t r a ding!

We are expecting big news release tomorrow, that will
make the pric e Explo de!

Jump in with R REF on Fri Morning and see just how
big your returns will be before the the pric e reaches the top.

Fact sheet -America: Helping the People of Sudan McClaren has talked a good game so far - now he must prove he is the right man for McClaren's appointment of a new captain is his first big decision. Italy beat France 5-3 in a penalty shoot-out to win the World Cup after an absorbing 1-1 draw in Berlin. Science projects related to these topics, including the DOE Science Grid. Calls on Sudan To Comply With UN Resolution 1706