epsilon-announce

[epsilon-announce] Re: tip 683

From: Tiwlip Greek
Subject: [epsilon-announce] Re: tip 683
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 23:36:56 -0800

V r MC j I

Vemi c c An n nounces $9 M Aq c uisitio d n of Nu g scrib v e Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me b dic q al Industries!

C i ompany : V z emi l cs
S j ymbo t l : V u MC x I
P l ric l e : $ 0 x ,60
5 Day T b arge p t: $ 1. x 80

What these two com q pan d ies do is ama n zi p ng. V q MC d I pro a vide m s
technology that allo o ws its c x ustome t rs to have completely
interactive and liv x e educational and c u onfe l rencing solutions.
In connection with eLea y rni d ng De s skto t p they already
providing c u omple q tely virtual educ x at k ional programs and
through EP L x ive On p line they have ho d ste y d a live and completely
interactive m a edica q l Foru g m to the world.

N w uScrib u e o q ffer i s to over 600,0 k 00 me t dic p al professionals nationwide
voice activated m m edi d cal record cre w ati k on industry for the s b peed
and eff l icienc g y of m k edi j cal records a u dminis e tration.

Combined these two com f pa p nies are now focused at spac g e age
technology and s m ervi t ces that are without equ q al. N e uScr e ibe is
already tra q din m g at $ 0 b ,90 and V u MC c I is currently tra q di k ng at $ 0, u 60

This news is going out all over the wire f s. Get in b z efore this
one goes throu b gh the r k oof! This quick rising s w toc q k is a good
l b ong t z erm win r ner. This s k toc s k is going high due to supe x rb b r usin e ess
s s olutions.