equinox-devel

[Equinox-devel] EDE, future

From: Dejan Lekic
Subject: [Equinox-devel] EDE, future
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 17:20:03 +0100

Hi guys,
look I intend to make EDE-general, and EDE-devel lists on S.F. today - for EDE
users, and EDE developers.

libxpm... can be easilly compiled on almost all platforms. My opinion is not to
stick to it. I would like to start working on support for vectorized icons (so
it can be easilly scaled!) in EDE (SVG). Laza we'll need Your XML lib. for that
:) ... Sure we have to "drow the line" and say this is what must be done for
version 0.8, and this is what must be done till 1.0! So, we have to (slowly)
add TASKS in our TODO list... We have so many ideas I guess... BUT, first let's
make EDE stable, and portable (Linux, UNIX), than we can "play" with other
stuff like this mentioned SVG icons support etc...

Unfortunatelly my knowledge is not big as Yours guys, I can't work on core EDE
stuff and You two should play with that - I will work on applications (file
manager is my favorite :), support, site, gathering new developers to our
project, etc... All administrivia leave to me. It already takes A LOT OF TIME
believe me! :(

Best regards

Have a nice day you ALL

EDE rules! :)

    .^.     | Dejan Lekic           | address@hidden  |
  /(   )\   | Developer, MySQL DBA, sysadmin :: LekaMan#IRC  |