equinox-devel

[Equinox-devel] uityh

From: Andriana Batts
Subject: [Equinox-devel] uityh
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:06:45 -0700

D r ea u r H d om u e O a wne r r,

Your c y re t di p t doesn't mat j ter to us!

If you O k WN r a ea o l e g st s at o e and want I i MME p DIAT d E c k as b h to s p pe u nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L y OW w ER your mon a thly pa q yme l nt s s
by a third or more, here are the d q ea w ls f we have T u OD y AY:

$ 4 b 90 , 00 q 0 a m s lo y w a k s 3 , 3 k 5 %
$ 37 p 0 , 0 k 00 a q s lo m w a p s 3 , 5 x 5 %
$ 25 c 0 , 0 i 00 a d s l x ow a q s 3 , 7 h 5 %
$ 2 r 00 , 00 p 0 a r s l t ow a x s 3 , 9 i 0 %

V r is v it o g ur web s z it l e

Andriana Batts , Ap n pr l ova c l M y ana z ge i r

firmly before me as I went to sleep. This was a time for rest. Wounds
had to heal, tissue had to mend, fatigue had to be alleviated:
medication and a good nights sleep took care of all of that.