equinox-devel

[Equinox-devel] disillusion precocious

From: Nik Price
Subject: [Equinox-devel] disillusion precocious
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:01:23 -0500

This would chime with the numerical plea for never affording atarget.
Often the parties did not know their aim, and blundered tillthe march of events took control. It was irksomethat he should come butting into our show from Egypt, asking from usalien activities. It was not a base for us like Wejh, nor a threat like WadiAis.
As it climbed we shifted our cloaks to filter its harshness,and basked in luxurious warmth.
One luckyshell caught the front waggon of the train in the siding, and it tookfire furiously.
For hours after the shepherd had been suppressed only the sun moved inour view. Hepitched me a tent next his great marquee, and I went into it and restedmyself at last.
Eventually we arrived in camp just as the others hadsaddled up to go forward. Of this our propaganda was the stained and ignoble offspring. We took a few minutes to breathe, but afterwards were able to regainour camels. Just before five in theafternoon, however, the way got easier.
As we entered it,we saw that the grey hill-walls swept back on each side in a half-circle. Out of everythousand square miles of Hejaz nine hundred and ninety-nine were nowfree. Arslan baked bread, and we restedfor two hours. Hepitched me a tent next his great marquee, and I went into it and restedmyself at last. Rainwater flooded these as often as storms burst in the hills. At this point a slave slapped my tent-door, and asked if the Emir mightcall. It was not a base for us like Wejh, nor a threat like WadiAis.
By ill luckan early spring scorpion stung me severely on the left hand while I laydown to sleep.
They had technical equipment enoughto paralyse the enemys communications.
Arslan baked bread, and we restedfor two hours.
They had technical equipment enoughto paralyse the enemys communications. Fauzanhad great ado to make him quiet, and then questioned him about hisTurkish masters. By ill luckan early spring scorpion stung me severely on the left hand while I laydown to sleep.
Thefertility of the slopes was great: on them grazed flocks of sheep andgoats.
If not, we would urge them, or try to drive them out. I rejoiced that we were so nearly in, for fever was heavy on me. However, it was his war,and therefore his tune, so we hastily modified the plans.
Morale, if built on knowledge, was broken by ignorance.
Mohammed was eighteen,solid and silent natured.