equinox-devel

[Equinox-devel] Feel Pleasure from You don't need to spend huge money on

From: Madelyn
Subject: [Equinox-devel] Feel Pleasure from You don't need to spend huge money on luxury items - it all will be worthless without decent physical equipment.
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 22:04:45 -0400

New and hot
 Concerned with your size and hardness? Study this, here's the answer! Prepare
to see chicks going crazy after you flash your improved tool - more inches in
just months!
 You certainly understand what is the main quality of a man in relationships.
Your girl can already start fantasizing about the huge you come and please her
like never before. Check up: http://bsaverolk.com/y/xl2/

There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and
locker rooms.

 Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone Everyone must row
with the oars he has. When alone, we have our thoughts to watch, in our
families, our tempers and in society our tongues Rained on ground hardens
(Japanese Proverb)