equinox-devel

[Equinox-devel] Re: my modu

From: Borba Julia
Subject: [Equinox-devel] Re: my modu
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:10:00 -0600

Right, breakfast, wood, wonderful. He climbed to his feet, yawned
I pointed an accusatory finger. Putting academic credits aside you
As we raised and clashed our glasses together, drank deep, I thought
arrest-and will be the last. There have been numerous job replacements
All now safe behind ten feet of solid lead. Radiation proof. If
and I gave you a shake.
to them.
build kilns, of course. There were contests to see who could mold the
Good so far, I thought. When the silence lengthened, and I realized
Common sense. Were three to your one.
Im sure that the others on my team will grieve the passing of The