erw-devel

Re: [Erw-devel] Apple upgrades Java, but still no dice

From: erw-devel
Subject: Re: [Erw-devel] Apple upgrades Java, but still no dice
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:20:28 +0900

Has Safari a JavaScript console? It would be most useful to see the
mistakes.

No -- that would make things too easy. =) I've reported on this three or four times now, handing them the URL for the Ghoti demo.

It would be also nice if you hand me the identification string of Safari
(just to block it if it really does not work).

(Safari) would be it -- already have it in my (slightly older) ERW.php, because we're big on Macs. I've also instructed our community that Mozilla is probably the best browser, and that Firebird is pretty fast -- about as fast as Safari, from what I can see.

Larry

Larry Stanbery, RHCE
GPG Key ID: 2CEFA662