espressomd-maintainer

Re: [Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] Galilei transform (#68)

From: hoarak
Subject: Re: [Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] Galilei transform (#68)
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 08:04:53 -0800

Hi,
I'm with Axel on this one. We should put a deprecated warning and keep the commands for at least one release. I think it would also be good to a a section to the user guide with the deprecated commands that will be dropped in the future. That's not only useful information to the users, but also helps us to remember what to remove later on.

Also I am not a huge fan of commented out code. Either it is useful then keep it or drop it. The code isn't lost anyways because you can restore it from git.

Florian