espressomd-users

Re: ESPResSo summer school lecture on Tuesday

From: Timm Krüger
Subject: Re: ESPResSo summer school lecture on Tuesday
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 12:28:49 +0200

Dear Jean-Noël,

Thank you very much!
The title of my lecture is: "Introduction to the Lattice-Boltzmann Method — from the micro- to the macroscale"
I will use my own laptop.

Best wishes from the last row,
Timm

On 07/10/2022 19:54, Jean-Noël Grad wrote:
This email was sent to you by someone outside the University.
You should only click on links or attachments if you are certain that the email is genuine and the content is safe.

Dear Timm Krüger,

I will be one of the technicians for the seminar room conferencing
system. A Microsoft Windows workstation will be at your disposal for
your talk. You can also use your own laptop if you prefer. To get
internet access, simply get in touch with our admin Frank Huber and he
will grant you access to our WiFi.

Your lecture has been allocated a slot of 90 minutes from 11:00 to 12:30
on Tuesday, which includes around 10 min for questions from the
audience. I would be grateful if you could share with me the title of
your lecture ahead of time, so that we can advertise it to all members
of our institute.

Sincerely yours,
Jean-Noël Grad
Institute for Computational Physics