espressomd-users

International Symposium on Polyelectrolytes

From: Peter Košovan
Subject: International Symposium on Polyelectrolytes
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 09:58:43 +0100

Dear Espresso users,

Since many of you are simulating charged soft matter, I anticipate that the announcement below may be relevant for you:

It is now exactly one week until the deadline for submitting abstracts of oral presentations for the International Symposium on Polyelectrolytes. The submission deadline is 14th March 2023. Submission of poster contributions will be still possible until 14th April 2023.

The symposium will be held in Prague, Czechia on 28 August - 1 September 2023.

For additional information and updates, please check the conference website www.isp2023.com

Follow us on Twitter @isp2023 and Facebook.

The 13th symposium is the next in the series of events, organized biannually in various cities of Europe, Asia and the Americas. For the past symposia, please refer to http://polyelectrolytes.net

We are looking forward to meeting you in Prague this year!

On behalf of the local organizing committee

Peter Košovan (Chair of the local organizing committee)

--
Peter Košovan

Associate professor

Department of Physical and Macromolecular Chemistry
Faculty of Science, Charles University, Prague, Czechia

Katedra fyzikální a makromolekulární chemie
Přírodovědecká fakulta Univerzity Karlovy v Praze

www.natur.cuni.cz/chemistry/fyzchem/
Tel. +420221951029
Fax +420224919752

We are constantly searching for talented PhD candidates and postdocs.