espressomd-users

Re: VS not recognizing pypresso

From: Jean-Noël Grad
Subject: Re: VS not recognizing pypresso
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 13:37:46 +0200

Dear Akash Chatterjee,

Have you already tried the steps in the VS code section of the user guide?
https://espressomd.github.io/doc/running.html#running-inside-an-ide

If that doesn't work, you can also set your build/src/python folder in the $PYTHONPATH environment variable. Then python3 will be able to discover the espressomd package.

Best,
JN