fab-user

[Fab-user] Re: a problem about fabric

From: Christian Vest Hansen
Subject: [Fab-user] Re: a problem about fabric
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:50:26 +0200

You wrote "os.login" in your shell instead of "os.getlogin", and that
is what causes that traceback.

If Fabric is consistently complaining about "os.getlogin", then I'de
like to see the traceback from invoking Fabric, and know what version
of Python you are using.

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.