fab-user

[Fab-user] Fabric 0.0.8 released.

From: Christian Vest Hansen
Subject: [Fab-user] Fabric 0.0.8 released.
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 00:20:53 +0200

Fabric 0.0.8 got its wings.

The changes in this release are quite numerous in this release
compared to the previous couple of releases. On that note I'd like to
extend thanks to Jeff Forcier for his contributions to this release.

Here's a rundown of the changes:

* Numerous typo fixes.
* Fix bug where os.getlogin() raises an OSError.
* Allow address@hidden:port format in fab_hosts.
* ... this also means that we support different users with different passwords.
* Fix bug where the explicitly specified fail kwarg was ignored.
* Add fab_fail variable to specify default failure modes on operations.
* Handle Ctrl-C and Ctrl-D gracefully in password prompts.
* Remote operations now properly respond to their fail kwarg or fab_fail.
* Doing a clean install with easy_install should now also
automatically install paramiko.
* Allow the shell command to take a list of hosts as command line
arguments, so it can be used without a fabfile.
* The help command now prints with a more consistent indenting.
* Fixes bug in _confirm_proceed: hitting Enter did not actually imply
negative answer.
* Numerous updates to the web site.

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,