fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] RFC: using vellum build scripts as source of fabric tasks

From: Christian Vest Hansen
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] RFC: using vellum build scripts as source of fabric tasks/environments
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:08:38 +0200

I don't really know anything about Vellum except that it is a Zed Shaw
project, and I hear that he usually gets it right.

I'm certainly not against people trying stuff out, but I don't feel
like I have anything constructive to add in this case.

Would you be using Fabric as a sort of library and let Vellum handle
the command invocation?