fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Question on "roles" and depend vs invoke.

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Question on "roles" and depend vs invoke.
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:41:55 -0500

Thanks for the report, Nicolas. Christian did a lot of great work over
the past week (I was mostly AFK as it was an American holiday) so this
might be a regression introduced during those changes (which would
hopefully make it easy to find/fix). With luck one of us will be able
to replicate/fix soon; I'm still catching up after being offline, both
w/r/t Fabric and other projects.

Best,
Jeff